SV560A BGA Rework Station
For high volume BGA Rework on even the largest computer and networking boards!
This BGA Rework System has High-Definition, Auto-X-Y and Theta Split-Vision Alignment for Automatic Removal, Placement, and Soldering of BGAs, CGA's, CSPs, QFPs, LGA's and Other SMDs. The rapid-IR underheated is a must for large PCB's with many layers or heavy ground planes.
- Auto soldering and mounting function.
- Standard fits Boards to 24", Optional upgrade to 36"
- Places components 4mm and up. Optional 1mm upgrade available.
- 1200 watt component heater (Top Side)
- 800 watt component heater (Bottom Side)
- 6-zone 3600 Watt rapid-IR underheater
- Powerful cross flow fans cool the bottom heating area rapidly with stable speed.
- Color optical system with functions of split vision, zoom in/out and micro-adjust.
- Auto focus and software operation function,1.3 million pixel high-definition camera.
- 15’’ high-definition LCD monitor.
- Five Thermal Couple Inputs.
- Fully self contained with PLC control. No need for external air.
- Simply plug in and ready to use.
- 1 year part warranty.
- Lifetime technical support.
- 7pcs nozzle set. (5 for upper heater, 2 for lower heater)
- Component pick up tube set.
- 2-Jars of solder balls.
Price is: 24,500.00 plus shipping.
Price includes one day on site set up and operational training in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
Add one additional day of our BGA Rework Process Implementation Training for only $3,500.00 more.