PCB Rework and Repair Services
On the cutting edge of technology, we offer a full line of high tech services to assist contract manufacturer and product researchers and developers. We specialize in quick turn around times to help get your product to market on time.
We provide training in our facility or at your facility. All students receive a certificate of proficiency after completing our course. Courses are offered in production assembly, hand soldering and rework, wave soldering, BGA rework and more. In addition, we can customize a course to meet your company's specific requirements.
Installation and exchanging of BGA, Ball Grid Array Components is performed automatically using the most up to date BGA Rework Equipment. BGA Reballing and Solder Bumping Services are also available. We can reball all types of packages including but not limited to: BGA, LGA, QFN, PoP, and Chip Scale.
PCB Rework, Repair, Modification
We provide solutions to the world's largest contract manufacturers and product development companies. Surface mount pad repairs, BGA pad repairs, Laminate repairs, inner layer modification, trace repair, circuit modification and more. We can even add circuitry under your BGA component.
BGA Rework Services:
- BGA Remove and Placement
- Level Three Pad Repair
- Wire Add
- Trace Repair
- BGA Re-Balling
- BGA Inspection
- PBGA (Plastic Ball Grid Array)
- TBGA (Tape Ball Grid Array)
- BGA (Micro BGA)
- CCGA (Ceramic Column Grid Array)
- CBGA (Ceramic Ball Grid Array)
- CPGA (Ceramic Pin Grid Array)
- LGA (Land Grid Array)
- QFN (Quad Flat No Lead)
- PoP (Double stacked components )
- Ball Grid Array Connectors
- Grounded QFP (Quad Flat Pack)
- Grounded SOIC (Small Outline Plastic Packages)
- Lead Free BGA (Ball Grid Array)
PCB Repair Services:
- BGA Component Rework
- PBGA Reballing
- Surface mount pad repair/replacement
- BGA pad repair/replacement
- Gold finger contact repair/replacement
- Remove solder from gold surfaces
- Laminate, corners & base board repair
- Short repair
- Open repair
- Selective plating
Circuit Board Modification Services
Precision PCB Services, Inc. provides the most complex types of modification services. Board modification services include: circuit modification of outer and inner layers, adding new circuits, reversing circuits, adding timing circuits, drill, etch, fill and re-drill tooling holes.
- Ball Grid Array (BGA) Reballing Services
- Fast Turn, low to high volume BGA Reballing Services
- Lead and Lead-Free capabilities
- Solder Bumping Services for LGA Components
Specialty Services for Military, Aerospace and Medical Applications
- Does your product require an electrical interconnect where failure is not an option?
- Is your product used in the Aerospace, Defense or the Medical Industry where failure can lead to loss of life and or excessive financial losses?
- Is your contract manufacturer providing you with less than a 99% yield?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, we have solutions that very few others can provide.
SRT 1000, SRT Sierra, SRT Summit 1l00, SRT 1100HR BGA Rework Systems.
SRT - Training, Service, Maintenance, Calibration, Support and Computer Rebuilds.
Call us at Precision PCB Services, Inc. for all of your SRT requirements. Don't delay, call today!
- BGA Rework Training
- SRT Machine Calibration
- SRT Machine & Profile Set Up
- SRT Computer Repair, and hard drive replacement
- Used machine sales
- Machine installation and set up
Shuttle Star Support
We are a Shuttle Star Distributor and provide a full array of support services for Shuttle Star BGA Rework Stations.
- Shuttle Star Sales
- Shuttle Star Technical Support
- Shuttle Star Profile Development
- Shuttle Star Training
- Shuttle Star Repair
- Shuttle Star Parts
- Shuttle Star Nozzles
R & D Support
At Precision PCB Services, Inc. we offer a full range of Specialized Product Development Support Services to help you get your product to market. Having worked with over 2000 engineers, managers, and executives at over 1000 companies. We bring a unique mixture of experience that very few companies can provide.
Specialized in: High Tech, Advanced and Emerging Technologies. We can work with specialized chips from 5000 ball ceramic chips to fine pitch, Micro BGA Thin substrates, low heat considerations, piggy backing, chip stacking, encapsulation and more.
- Circuit Modification
- Defect Analysis
- Design for Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Process Development
- Specialized Equipment
- Specialized Tooling and Fixturing
- Solder Balling and Solder Bumping of BGA, QFN, LGA
- Stencils and Solder Pastes for fine pitch paste printing
- Surface Finish Analysis