SV560A BGA Rework Station
Model SV560A BGA Rework Station
For high volume BGA Rework on even the largest computer and networking boards!
This BGA Rework System has High-Definition, Auto-X-Y and Theta Split-Vision Alignment for Automatic Removal, Placement, and Soldering of BGAs, CGA's, CSPs, QFPs, LGA's and Other SMDs. The rapid-IR underheated is a must for large PCB's with many layers or heavy ground planes.
- Auto soldering and mounting function.
- Standard fits Boards to 24", Optional upgrade to 36"
- Places components 4mm and up. Optional .5mm upgrade available.
- 1200 watt component heater (Top Side)
- 800 watt component heater (Bottom Side)
- 6-zone 3600 Watt rapid-IR underheater
- Powerful cross flow fans cool the bottom heating area rapidly with stable speed.
- Color optical system with functions of split vision, zoom in/out and micro-adjust.
- Auto focus and software operation function,1.3 million pixel high-definition camera.
- 15’’ high-definition LCD monitor.
- Five Thermal Couple Inputs.
- Fully self contained with PLC control. No need for external air.
- Simply plug in and ready to use.
- 1 year part warranty.
- Lifetime technical support.
- 7 pc nozzle set. (5 for upper heater, 2 for lower heater)
- 5 different size component pick up tubes
- Universal reball fixture with standard stencil set.
- 2-Jars of solder balls.
- 1-75 gram jar of Amtech tacky flux.