SV560 BGA Rework Station
Rework any board and any chip with this High Definition, Split-Vision Optical System that will remove and place BGAs, CGA's, CSPs, QFPs, LGA's and Other SMDs. The 3600 watt Rapid-IR underheater is a critical component to rework large PCB's with many layers or heavy ground planes.
- Standard fits boards up to 24", Optional upgrade to 36"
- Places components from 2mm and up. Optional .22mm upgrade.
- 1200 watt component heater (Top Side)
- 800 watt component heater (Bottom Side)
- 6-zone 3600 Watt rapid-IR underheater.
- Powerful cross flow fans cool the bottom heating area rapidly with stable speed.
- Color optical system with functions of split vision, zoom in/out and micro-adjust.
- Auto focus and software operation function with high-definition camera.
- HDMI - High-definition LCD monitor.
- Six Zone Rapid IR under heater.
- Fully self contained with PLC control. No need for external air.
- Plug in and ready to use.
- 7pcs nozzle set. (5 for upper heater, 2 for lower heater)
- Component pick up tube set.
- 2-Jars of solder balls.
Price is: 21,500.00 plus shipping.
Price includes one day on site set up and operational training in the USA, Canada and Mexico.
Add one additional day of our BGA Rework Process Implementation Training for only $3,500.00 more.