BGA Rework Services
From BGA rework and BGA repair , to repair of damaged BGA pads, lands and repair of BGA solder mask damage. We provide a complete line of High Yield BGA Rework Service to meet your specific requirements. From low to high volume. No job is too big or too small.
- Installation and Removal of BGA, CGA, LGA, QFN, PoP and other complex packages.
- BGA Reballing Service.
- Circuit modification of traces under the BGA component.
- Adding test point pull outs from under the BGA to the outer edges for testing purposes.
- Repair of BGA pads including pads with blind or buried via's.
- Solder Mask repair.
Why Outsource Your BGA Rework?
There are a number of reasons why it makes good sense to contract out your BGA Rework Services. However, the most important are the cost of keeping BGA rework internal as well as the tremendous amount of time lost when you must dedicate internal resources to BGA rework as opposed to bringing in qualified BGA rework consulting.
If you work with PCBs in your business, having to do repair and rework is inevitable. Unfortunately, for engineers who are not dedicated BGA rework specialists, there are many mistakes that can occur doing the re-work process, including:
- Incorrect BGA orientation.
- Pad damage during BGA removal.
- Heat damage.
- Too much solder joint voiding.
- Damaging the BGA component or circuit board beyond salvaging.
These and other BGA rework issues can be caused by a number of problems, including:
- Poor preparation.
- A badly developed BGA rework thermal profile.
- Undertrained or incorrectly trained BGA rework technicians.
- Wrong tools or equipment for BGA rework.
- Incorrect solders, fluxes or process being used.
- Unidentified defects in the Circuit Board or BGA.
Quality BGA rework services from Precision PCB Services, Inc. can help you avoid all of these problems and get more out of your BGA rework process with less waste and less rejection.